Spacecraft ID Agency Representative List

CCSDS member and observer agencies have CCSDS delegates, and some of them also have designated Agency Representatives (AR) for requesting Spacecraft IDs. Normally the agency’s SCID AR will submit the request form. In the case where there is not a SCID AR, the principal delegate can submit the form to request a SCID. In the case where there is no CCSDS member from that nation, the requester fills out the form and sends it to the Secretariat. The Secretariat will try to find a sponsor in a CCSDS agency that is willing to submit their request.

CCSDS Members Banner