Fall Meetings 2012 Information Overview
Hosted by NASA, the CCSDS Fall 2012 meeting series will be held in Cleveland, Ohio - USA. The main technical meeting
series will be held October 15 - October 18, 2012 and will be followed by the CESG Meeting which will be held on
October 19, 2012. As always, Dress for the Technical Plenary meeting is Business Casual.
The meetings will take place at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel located in Cleveland, OH - USA.
24 Public Square
Meeting Registration is now closed.
Agendas for meetings by Working Groups can be obtained by
Reservations can be made at the following link:
Click Here for Reservations
The code (aiaaiaa) should already be entered in order to receive the group rate of $149 per night plus tax. Those who
wish to call can do so by calling 1-800-HOTELS1 (USA) and ask for the AIAA CCSDS block of rooms (hotel policy for
guest room cancellation is 4PM on the day of arrival).
- The Renaissance Hotel is 12 miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Cab fare is approximately $30.00
- Take the Rapid Transit Train from inside the airport to Tower City Center for $2.25 (hotel is connected to Tower
City Center) http://www.riderta.com/
- Current Parking rates at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel are $30.00 per night for Valet and $24.00 per night for
Maps for the Cleveland Area
The Renaissance Hotel is connected to Tower City Center Mall – over 100 stores and restaurants as well as a full- service salon,
fitness center and movie theaters.
- Two blocks from the Warehouse District; nightclubs and restaurants up and down West 6th Street.
- Connected by a convenient indoor walkway to Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field (home to the Cleveland Cavaliers, the
- A host to premiere concerts – adjacent to the entertainment complexes of Scene Pavilion and Tower City Amphitheater.
- A short walk to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum or the Great Lakes Science Center.
Technical Editors Bootcamp:
The CCSDS Secretariat will be holding a training bootcamp in CCSDS document-development procedures,
which is required for all CCSDS technical editors and recommended for WG chairs. Other WG participants are welcome to attend as
. Please see the registration form for dates and times.
Letters of Invitation and Visa Requests:
Should any meeting attendees still be in need of a letter of invitation or Visa letter for the meeting, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com
as soon as possible.