Spring Meetings 2015 Information Overview
Hosted by NASA, the CCSDS Spring 2015 meeting series will be held at the California Institute of
Technology (CalTech) in Pasadena, California - USA. The main technical meeting series will be held from March 23-27 2015. The CESG
meeting will be held on March 30, 2015.
- DSN 50th Anniversary Video
- JPL Fact Sheet
- JPL History and Archives Page
The meetings will take place at the CalTech in Pasadena, California - USA.
1200 East California Boulevard,
Pasadena, CA 91125
- Map of Caltech with Markers related to CCSDS Meetings at CalTech.
- Map of Caltech with Markers for entire CalTech campus.
For those who plan to rent a car, below is the parking information. Some hotels in the area also provide a
complimentary shuttle to Caltech so attendees also have the option of parking at the hotel and using the hotel complimentary shuttle (please check
with the hotel of your choice to make sure this service is available)
Guest parking at Caltech is in the parking structures (Parking Structure #1 and #2, buildings 123 and 124 in the
Caltech Map) or the streets (street parking on Wilson Avenue and San Pasqual Street is free for two hours only while parking on Del Mar and California
Boulevard is also free but limited and is restricted
Caltech Parking Structure 1 and 2 information:
- Only Parking Structure #1 (North Wilson Avenue) has a pay station (only one pay station) and it is located on the 2nd level.
- Options include a weekly permit for $18, or an all-day permit for $6. Permits are required MON-FRI, 7am – 5pm. Payment by cash or MC or VISA.
- There is no gate or arm at the entrance/exit of each structure. In and out access is open.
- Beckman Institute is across the street from the structures, across the lawn.
Hotel and AirPorts:
The document attached below lists hotels and airport for visitors to CalTech.
Lunches will not be provided, but meeting registrants will be able to purchase lunch at various Caltech cafés.
Attractions and Taxi Services:
NASA has also provided the following information regarding Attractions and Taxi Services.
Letters of Invitation and Visa Requests:
Should any meeting attendees still be in need of a letter of invitation or Visa letter for the meeting at
Cleveland, please contact David Ross at email@example.com
as soon as possible.
We will continue to post all of the latest meeting information as soon as it becomes available.
Please check back. Thank you for your interest.